The Liebster Award
So super excited to share with you that BrandTravels has been nominated for the Liebster Award by Maria from Dapper House. The Liebster Award is a way for bloggers to recognize and support each other. It is a great way to help discover new blogs as well as supporting some of your favorites! I started BrandTravels over a year ago and it has been such a great journey until now!
In order for me to accept the award I will be following the below rules:
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers for the award and provide them with 11 questions to answer.
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I went skydiving two years ago and it was the best moment of my life!
- I was born in Paris, moved to Canada at the age of 5 and I am now studying in Israel for three years.
- Even though I am 21 years old, I love Disney and will always be a huge fan (The Lion King is my favorite movie)
- I have a Yorkie who’s name comes from a candy called Sugus.
- I went scuba diving 3 times. Twice in the Bahamas and once in Israel.
- It might not seem like it but I could totally go backpacking in some deserted country and live in a forest or dirt for 10 days.
- I have a shot cup collection of places I’ve traveled to before.
- Water is my favorite drink; I hate sodas or anything else that is not water
- Definitely could eat pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Simply to want to travel the world, that’s it that’s all!
- Yes, I still keep keep a diary and write stuff in it from times to times. Always feels good to let it all out don’t you agree?
11 QUESTIONS FROM THE NOMINATOR
1. What first inspired you to become a blogger?
I’ve always wanted to share where I eat, where I travel and some of my adventures with everyone! I felt like I was ready to finally start a brand and a website that will become a community for travelers.
2. What are the 5 things you feel you can’t live without?
My dog (but I’ve been living without him for 2 years now since I don’t live in Montreal anymore, my family, my friends, my computer and coffee!
3. Where do you hope your blog will be in 12 months time?
In a year and a month, I’ve come so far and I am so ready to take it up a step! I’m now collaborating with many bloggers and I became ambassadors for different travel brands such as KAYAK! I am ready for whatever’s next!
4. Who is your most inspirational blogger?
SomethingNavy is definitely my favorite blogger of all times. I just LOVE her! Her looks, her personality, Ruby Lou, her interior decor taste, everything about her inspires me and she is definitely someone I look up to when I work on my blog!
5. Other than blogging what are your hobbies?
I love drawing, photography (I have a Canon Rebel T3i). I also cannot live without music, and I sometimes enjoy baking.
You’re halfway there!
6. What is your most favorite thing about blogging?
Blogging is THE new it thing! I just love how big the blogger’s community is and it’s definitely not ready to get smaller. It will be harder competition wise but I just love how everyone connects and supports each other.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully living in Toronto or New York in a crazy nice apartment. I will have my own office and I will be getting paid to travel abroad and write articles about food and the places people need to head to!
8. Where is your dream place to travel to?
One dream place? More like EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
9. What is your pet hate?
Cats! I just don’t like them. Can they just all be replaced by dogs?
10. What is your secret fetish?
Hand cream, face masks, and all beauty products! I just want it all.
11. If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
A cute puppy because why not?
AND MY NOMINEES ARE…
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Did someone help you start your blog?
- Is there something you love most about the blogging industry?
- Your favorite show?
- What do you do when you aren’t blogging?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What motivates you to write?
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- Who do you look up to and why?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- What’s your favorite meal?
Thanks again DapperHouse for nominating me for this award. I hope you enjoyed this post and that you check out some of the amazing bloggers listed above!