22 Years Old
Yesterday, I posted a baby picture of me on Instagram story and wrote: 22 in a week. Mood.
Someone wrote back to me saying: you should be proud of everything you’ve achieved at ONLY 22 years old! And I never thought of it, but it’s true! I have achieved so much by now and I couldn’t be prouder of my hard work. So here is a list of 22 things I have achieved and I am proud of. Ready to read it all?
- I moved out from Montreal to study abroad for 3 years.
- Getting a BA program and starting an MA one in the fall.
- Moving to NYC in August to study Fashion Studies.
- Having my own blog, website, and basically, brand.
- Having collaborated with hotels, restaurants, clothing and beauty products.
- Always getting amazing grades at school, except for maths in high school.
- Having an online portfolio with all my articles I wrote for magazines in Israel.
- Having two years of work experience in Israel.
- Keeping in touch with the friends that matters most.
- To be drawing cartoons again.
- Getting orders from various people to draw logos, cartoons and design work.
- I am proud of all the dinners, lunches and breakfasts I have prepared since living alone. I do not like cooking.
- Traveling around during those three years abroad!
- Becoming friends with people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Thank you IDC Herzliya.
- Kept in touch with my family almost everyday during those three years abroad.
- To have met some blogger through Instagram.
- Proud of sticking with a workout program for 12 weeks and a strict diet from times to times.
- Participating in activities or programs that the school offers.
- I applied to the MASA Influencer’s program and have made amazing connections and relationships.
- Finishing up CEGEP in Studio Arts program in Montreal.
- I had my FIRST ever TV interview in Tel Aviv.
- Something I cannot speak about just yet, BUT I AM TOO PROUD OF WHAT IS COMING UP!
There you go guys! This is my list of 22 things I have achieved at almost 22 years old. My birthday is next week and I will keep this list in mind! I cannot wait for the next years to come and all the other things I will do.
Thanks for reading, xx